Monday, September 28, 2009

Chat

chelseamorning: hey
queendee: hey.
chelseamorning: i have some news.
queendee: about what?
chelseamorning: brook was waiting for me when i got home. 2 tell me she knos about us. that she figured out our secret.
queendee: WHAT???
chelseamorning: yep. she knos that we r dating.
queendee: oh. Really, she knows we’re dating? How’d she figure it out?
chelseamorning: think about it. we know we’re not being as secret as we should. brook knows i’ve been lying about stuff. and about the issues with my grls @ school. all that.
chelseamorning: and she read a lot of nancy drew growing up. so she’s a really good detective.
queendee: yeah, sounds like it.
queendee: what did she say to you? how’d she take the news?
chelseamorning: she supports me, no matter who i’m with. us. she supports us, d. we r in this together. and she says i should feel safe talking 2 her about anything. i think she’s upset that i didn’t tell her about our secret love in the 1st place.
queendee: that might have made things easier, looking back.
chelseamorning: she says u can come over and hang out more—but she’s trying to decide how she feels about sleepovers. still, it makes my house a better crash site.
chelseamorning: the problem is that she really thinks i should tell mom.
chelseamorning: she’s really sure that mom will understand. i’m trying to convince her 2 let me tell her just when i’m ready.
queendee: omg! just had a scary thought!
queendee: she isn’t going to tell my parents about this, is she? About our secret love? They’d flip out if they knew about you and me. I mean, you’re not even Jewish.
chelseamorning: don’t worry. i told her your parents would never understand. and she knos that this is why i haven’t been hanging out with my so-called ‘friends’ lately.
queendee: *sniff* it’s so hard when people around you can’t accept who you fall in love with.
chelseamorning: i call dibs on being juliet.



(Continue to status updates.)

No comments:

Post a Comment